Shop Our Sale
Dear Local Shopper,
Our mission at The Kidz Klozet is to offer families, right here in our local community of Spring Hill, Tennessee, an affordable way to shop lightly used, high quality, name brand items. And to be a positive impact on our community by donating thousands of items from every sale to local charities. We also collect food donations from our shoppers and in return offer them the opportunity to shop 30 minutes before the sale begins. These graciously given food donations are given to The Well Food Pantry. There is no greater joy than aiding our local community and it is only made possible by YOU, the shopper.
Exclusive Shopper Incentives found only at TKKZ
- Affordable Prices– Find name brand items for 50-75% lower than normal retail prices.
- Enormous Selection– Experience a 10,000 sqft shopping space filled with everything you need for your family.
- High Quality Items– We pride ourselves on inspecting each item we sell, choosing only items that are lightly used and in great condition.
- Extensive Variety- You will find multiples of many items, so you can choose the one the perfectly fits your family.
- Stress-free Shopping – Just like any store, we organize our items by size and gender to ease your shopping experience.
When you choose TKKZ for your shopping needs, you support your local community by purchasing items that financial support another family. Each TKKZ sale includes 100’s of consigners, local families who have the opportunity to resell their great condition items.
Exclusive Tips for a wonderful shopping Experience:
- Shop Early to discover a variety of your favorite name brand children’s items.
- Bring a tote/bag/ or basket with you- A limited number of large shopping totes will be available.
- Ensured High Quality- We pride ourselves on only selling Quality items. Unfortunately, sometimes items will get through inspections that are below standard. Please inspect your items prior to check out since all sales are final. We will gladly open any box/ item at checkout or ask a Volunteer in Purple apron. We want you to be pleased with your purchase.
- Know your Sizes- Since we do not have dressing rooms, bring your child’s measurements or a measuring tape. Having a list of your children’s sizes will make navigating our selection a breeze.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What forms of payment are accepted?
TKKZ accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash or a local personal check. Please include a phone number on all checks. There is a $20.00 returned check fee.
Does TKKZ accept returns?
To better serve our community, all sales are final. Please inspect items before you buy or have a Volunteer inspect your desired items. If you feel an item you purchased was misrepresented, email TheKidzKlozetSale@gmail.com and please include the info found on the tag: consignor number, item description, price, and item number (at bottom) or any other information you can provide. We PRIDE ourselves on providing High-Quality items.
I want to purchase a large item. What can I do while I finish shopping?
When you find a large item you want, find anyone wearing a Purple “The Kidz Klozet” apron. They’ll give you a “Large Item Purchase” form to take to check-out. At check-out, you’ll get a receipt marked “paid” to show at exit to confirm the item has been paid for.
IMPORTANT HELPFUL INFORMATION: please leave on tags until purchase is complete. Pulled tags often get lost and an item with no tag can’t be sold.
Can I bring my children to the Sale?
Yes, children are welcome during our public sale. To ensure the best quality items, please monitor your children at all times.
Learn how YOU can beat the crowds at the next TKKZ sale:
Become a Consigner! TKKZ makes recycling your gently used children’s items easy and offers great benefits. We even offer a VIP Tagging service to make preparing your items hassle-free. YOU even get the perk of shopping at a special Consigner time.
Learn More Here.
Become a Volunteer! Sign-up for at least one 4 hour shift during our sale to be able to shop at the presale event. PLUS earn up to a 60-80% commission. No, You do not have to consign to Volunteer.
Sign up here.
SHOP AT THE EARLIEST PRESALE EVENT! Volunteer during our sale and sign-up for five shifts of 4 hours. Be given access to our limited Presale event. PLUS earn up to a 60-80% commission.
Sign up here.
Wednesday Only!!! Beat the crowd when you bring in 3 canned food donations for a local charity and receive 30 minutes early admission. At our previous sale, shoppers donated over 5 huge boxes of canned food.
Our Sale is located at:
UAW Hall Spring Hill
125 Stephen P Yokich Pkwy, Spring Hill, TN 37174